2018 prospect Maureese Wren released his top six list of schools on Sunday, and Baylor made the cut.
Top 6️⃣ Godbless 🙏🏾🌹🔱 pic.twitter.com/siX9BCiV3p
— WEAPON X 🔱 (@MaureeseWren9) July 30, 2017
Texas Tech, Colorado, Washington, SMU and Arkansas were the other schools that Wren included in his list, which he revealed through his personal Twitter account.
A 3-star athlete per 247 Sports’ composites, Wren has played at both wide receiver and outside linebacker at Horn High School in Mesquite, Texas. The composites have him ranked 99th overall in the state of Texas among the 2018 recruiting class.
Crystal ball projections have Wren at a 60 percent chance of committing to Arkansas, while Baylor is right behind at 40 percent. Wren visited both campuses within the past two weeks.
You can view Wren’s highlights below.