Shreveport (La.) product Na’Drian Dizadare committed to Oklahoma State on Sunday, according to GoPokes.com’s Zanchary Lancaster.
The 2019 Evangel Christian Academy linebacker took an official visit to Oklahoma State this weekend and committed to the Cowboys.
— Zachary Lancaster (@zlancaster247) June 10, 2018
The Cowboys are the only FBS team to offer Dizadare, per 247Sports.com. He also has interest from Louisiana Tech, Mississippi State and Southern Miss.
Despite Dizadare’s low profile on the recruiting scene, it’s hard to deny the 6-foot-3, 200-pound linebacker’s talent.
He’s a hard hitter with a knack for chasing down ball carriers.
Check out Dizadare on this play:
Oklahoma State 2019 commitments
- TE Grayson Boomer, 4 stars, Collinsville (Okla.)
- LB Na’Drian Dizadare, no rating, Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, La.)
- P Tom Hutton, 2 stars, ProKick Australia (Australia)
- DE Isreal Isuman-Hundley, 3 stars, Liberty Christian (Argyle, Texas)
- DT Jayden Jernigan, 3 stars, Allen (Texas)
- CB Demarco Jones, 3 stars, Booker T. Washington (Tulsa, Okla.)
- CB Xavier Player, 3 stars, Steele (Cibolo, Texas)
- DT Xavier Ross, 3 stars, Cedar Hill (Texas)
- DE Kody Walterscheid, 3 stars, Muenster (Texas)