The Oregon Ducks will look to continue the momentum from a successful 2018 recruiting class into the next cycle. Oregon finished 16th in nation, and third in the Pac-12 for the 2018 class.
First-year coach Mario Cristobal and his staff are hard at work for 2019, sending out around 250 offers to prospects across the country. He will look to sign playmakers at every position in the hopes the Ducks can return to one of the most prominent recruiting powers.
Here’s where things stand with the Oregon 2019 recruiting class:
Where does Oregon’s 2019 recruiting class rank?
With two commits for 2019, the Oregon Ducks are ranked No. 43 in the nation and No. 3 in the Pac-12.
Latest Oregon recruiting headlines
2019 offers by the numbers
Reported offers: 280
5-star offers: 17
4-star offers: 168
In-state offers: 5
California offers: 81
Florida offers: 37
Texas offers: 31
Georgia offers: 23
- DT Keyon Ware-Hudson, 4 stars, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.)
- CB Marques Caldwell, 3 stars, Alvin (Texas)
2019 top uncommitted targets
- DE Kayvon Thibodeaux, 5 stars, Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, Calif.)
- OLB Henry To’oto’o, 5 stars, De La Salle (Concord, Calif.)
- WR Theo Wease, 4 stars, Allen (Texas)
- DT Faatui Tuitele, 5 stars, St. Louis (Honolulu, Hawai’i)
- CB Jeremiah Criddell, 4 stars, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.)
- QB Michael Johnson, Jr., 4 stars, Sheldon (Eugene, Ore.)
- WR Jameson Williams, 4 stars, Cardinal Ritter College Prep (St. Louis)
- QB Ryan Hilinski, 4 stars, Orange Lutheran (Orange, Calif.)
- RB Sean Dollars, 4 stars, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.)
- TE Patrick Herbert, 4 stars, Sheldon (Eugene, Ore.)